niedziela, 3 grudnia 2017

I really love...


Today, Finnabair announced her new ambassador team and I'm honored and so happy to say that I'm still a part of the team. The Ambassadors group is made up of some pretty amazing artists. You can check out the group HERE. 


There are always some constant elements both in my artworks and in the reality around me.
I have my favorite things that always inspire me and help to escape the ordinary.


1. Vintage books. Not just for reading. :) I love using books (mostly flea market finds) as bases of my artworks. I love their smell and textures, the beautiful old paper, vintage illustrations and that poetic old-fashioned language they're written in. They are brilliant when used as art journals!
2. Another flea market must for me are differrent kinds of metal bits and trinkets. I equally love all the "new" metal embellishements like Mechanicals.
3. I simply cannot create without stamps, especially those with writing and different kinds of sentiments.
4. In my life I like to surround myself with monochrome tones, I choose black, white and greys in my apartment and wardrobe but in my art I love reaching for the energy of vivid bright colors of inks and paints.

5. Finally, one more element that is always present and that is coffee. :) Nothing works better to age paper, make beautiful stains and splashes and create a unique vintage feel.

And this time I'd like to show you my latest project for Prima Marketing. I hope you like it. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za każde słowo.
I really appreciate your kind words!